an extra prescription of happy pills please

"happy pills...
I hope this lasts.
Right now I am great,
For no reason.
And I'm happy, all the time.
It's a continuous good mood.
I'm loving it.
I just hope it lasts.
Because they usually don't."


I wrote this in September.
and it didn't last.
I'm not depressed.
I'm not even sad.
I'm just kinda emotionless.
It's boring.
Everything is blah right now.
I want to change it but I don't know how.
I've been getting annoyed with people very easily lately,
and I don't like it because I say mean things that I don't mean.
I really, really hate being mean.
Sometimes though, I get lost.
I forget the in between of being pushed around and not being pushed around,
so I accidentally say mean things to people.
I hate being blah, because it just puts me in a negative mood.
I hope I get extra happy soon....

1 comment:

  1. :( *hugs*

    yupp, i went there :) and i think you'll get extra happy at your partyy :D

    ReplyDelete