yay for this lifeeee

I'm going to see Owl City and Lights on April 29th with Erin, Karol, and Ali. I'm so excited. Karol's mom is going to order the tickets this weekend I think (:

We get to go to Florida soonish. I can't wait. We've been talking about it in band a lot so it seems a lot closer now. I'm just afraid about seating arrangements on the bus. I have a few people that I want to sit by but I don't want anyone to get mad at me if I don't sit with them :S I hate when people get mad about stupid stuff like that. Whoo.

I am also super excited about Friday
1. I don't have to work
2. We have our first pep game :D
3. I'm going bowling with Travis, Jon, and David

It's gonna be a great time.

"I'm looking at you looking at me, what can I do but say sorry
It's a little late but you know I just want you to be happy.
What I got to say to make you let me get away with it this time.
I know you're upset and that you're happy just to sit and hate me,
But I'll make a bet that you'll be better to forget about me." -Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment