8:40pm

I could have been easier on you
I could have been all you held on to
I know I wasn't fair
I tried my best to care about you

I know I could have been better
I always had to have the upper hand
I'm struggling to see
The better side of me but I can't
take all your jabs and taunts,
you're pointing out my every fault
and you wonder why I walked away?

When you tell me I'm a wreck
You say that I'm a mess
How could you expect anything less?
You latched onto me
Then cried I strung you along

And now you're telling everyone
How I only did you wrong

I guess you never knew me at all

But I think we just want different things
Whatever made you think we were meant to be?
Still I see you standing there waiting around for me to fall,
you must be crazy, still believing you and me belong

I guess you never knew me at all

No comments:

Post a Comment