Love.

I love God.

I love my friends.

I love Jon.

I love shopping.

I love music.

I love texting.

I love band.

I love books.

I love being happy.

I love driving.

I love living in town.

I love my cats.

I love my family.

I love sleeping outside in the summer.

I love writing.

I love cool weather.

I love rain.

I love smiling.

I love art.

I love kids.

I love GNC.

I love jumping on my trampoline.

I love borrowing Heidi's clothes.

I love postsecret.

I love fresh fruit.

I love converse.

I love sleeping in.

I love being loud.

I love not caring what anyone thinks about me.

I love snow.

I love my broken (:[) camera.

I love watching lightening storms on the lake.

I love singing.

I love making playlists.

I love getting new things.

I love the color yellow.

I love buying a new cd.

I love being able to relate to someone.

I love staying up late at night.

I love my ipod.

I love my name.

I love living in the moment.



I love love.

1 comment: