Fredrick, oh how you are missed

I had a dream that I found the cutest most cuddly cat. I named him FREDRICK I then proceeded to ask Aubrey if we could please keep him and hide him in our room, being a cat lover herself, she said yes. We then make our cute kitty a little fish suit and put it on him, it was adorable. We also taught him how to hid when anyone came in the room. My RA came into the room and saw him so we had to give him up and I mourned him for quite some time, but it was alright because I got to go visit him whenever I wanted and our bond was still strong.

THE END.

2 comments:

  1. These are always the dreams that I love having lol something to want, miss, and laugh at when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see this happening lol. Now I am going to be looking around in the room for cats.

    ReplyDelete