SUPERbowl SUNday

soo I went home this weekend.


I watched the Super Bowl. SOo the only reason I really wanted to watch it was for the commercials, my sister recorded it and we fast forwarded it through the actual game and watched them. Yes I do understand how backwards that is but who cares this is the only time of the year that I actually want to watch them.

My favorite commercial is the Doritos one where he is house sitting and his friend leaves for the week. The house is trashed so in order to feed the dead fish he puts some chips in the tank, then you see the fish alive and the tank is  very clean. The guy then must fix the dead plant so again he sprinkles some chips over top of it and it magically pirks up and grows flowers. Next the guy has knocked over the house owners Grandpa ashes, the owner walks in and his grandpa is sitting on the couch and he run over and hugs him and says, "Grandpa I missed you!"

The halftime show was highly disappointing, I mean I can remember when they actually had talented acts play. oh boi.

1 comment:

  1. I totally did not watch any of the commercials ='( But that sounds hilarious!!!

    Are you going to be home this coming weekend?

    ReplyDelete