listening to all those breakup songs that I could never relate to before...

Tonight I'll sit and pick apart your pictures and overanalyze your words, but the truth is that I've never fallen so hard; it's taking everything in me just to forget your sweater so far. So don't go worrying about me it's not like I think about you constantly... so maybe I do, but that shouldn't affect your life anymore. And I'll let you get the best of me because there's nothing else that I do well. I'll be the giver and you'll be the taker.

What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you and what am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay? I'm falling to pieces.

You did not think when you sent me to the brink. You desired my attention but denied my affections, but tell me now where was my fault, in loving you with my whole heart?



No comments:

Post a Comment