braids, music and other sweet things

So it sucks cause I can't listen to half the music I loved :/

Anyway I French braided my hair today (: it was amazing and I'm so proud of myself...

I cannot waittttt to cut my hair, right now I am growing it out once it gets about halfway down my back I  will cut it off again and I will be super duper happy. I'm weird lol I want my hair super long, because there's so much i can do with it then, but I think I look better with short hair, and it's easier to deal with so I guess we'll see how it goes.

I am going to Japan next summer to teach kindergartners how to speak English :D
I'm super excited it is going to be a great experience, but I'm afraid i will get home sick.


Welp I'm going to Chicago with my family this weekend and I am so so so so happy. Chicago is one of my favorite place in this country and I wish I visited there more often. I will try to take a lot of pictures.

Question: should I change my blog  layout? If so how?

No comments:

Post a Comment