check out my tumblr...

since it's pretty much the only thing I do anyway

tumblr

so I'm not quite done whining about my sad existence but i will be soon. I finish grey's anatomy which i have been watching for like 2 months straight now. kind of depressing, but oh well.

today for my education class one of my friends had to give us a lesson, her grade level was kindergarten, needless to say, it was super funny because she was very peppy and it was hilarious.

only 23 days left of school poooooop. I just want to be out of here!

I feel like I can't post what i want to on here because of some people who may or may not read this but oh well i will get over it.

I met some, let's say, "interesting" people this weekend, it was enlightening haha but hardly entertaining.

My roommate and I decided to do all of our homework this weekend for the next four weeks so that we could lay around and be lazy, but  i didn't do it so i guess i'll just have to do it when it's due.

Speaking of due I have a test tomorrow to study for so I'm off, seriously though, check out my tumblr and follow me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment