Hey

"Don't do something permanently stupid just because you're temporarily upset."

I honestly think this quote saved my life. Seriously, I do irrational things sometimes and it's bad. When I saw this I wrote it down on hung it on my bulletin board.

So these next few weeks are going to be very long I can tell. I just want to be done with school now. I'm so tired of doing pointless work. I'm bored here. Super bored. When I get home I'm going to go and observe a class I observed over Spring break for a few days. Those kids are adorable (Karol don't tell your mom I haven't told her yet lol).

I have had a lot of angry moments these past few weeks and I don't like it. I don't want to be angry, but it's hard with all the stuff going on in my life right now

My GPA is .01 away from being the GPA I need to keep my scholarship, if it doesn't come up I will be so mad. Gahhhhh.

I have nothing very interesting to say sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment