Dear you,

when things get hard you give up. It seems so terribly tragic to me because the hardest things in life usually end up becoming the sweetest. This is your biggest downfall, the one thing that I don't know if you can or ever will change about yourself. If you continue to live this way you will never be truly happy, and for that I am very sorry. You will end up leaving the most important people in your life by giving up on the tough things like you did me. I believe the biggest affliction is that you do not even know this problem exist and that is why it will continue. Stop giving up. Stop running away from the hard things. Like I have told you before, as my dad once told me, "Sometimes the hardest things in life are the best things". Try not to forget it, my dear.

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment