your smile is your best accessory

House sitting is a weird thing. I'm house sitting for friends of the family and it's weird being in someone else's house. It's all good though cause it's kind of nice being away from my house with no parents feels like college ahhh.

Hannah and I are watching one of my favorite shows, That 70's Show, it is hilarious and we crack up every time we watch.

I got my hair highlighted today and I loveee it. My mother said, "uhh I liked it better darker...". I'm like wow thanks Mom.

My softball team won a playoff game tonight and now we have the championship game Thursday! I'm so excited I hope we win we beat the team with the number one spot so hopefully that means we will win.

On a completely different note, I hate people, people suck, if you haven't talked to me in two weeks or did something to piss me off, go screw yourself.

1 comment: