Welcome the room without bras, may I take your order.

Today was a good day. Sister + Ma + shopping= AWESOME

Me:"Are you mentally retarted, I ask myself that every day"

Me:"If you have to ask what Swag is, you don't know what it is"

Hot Topic Dude: "Wow, aren't you super hipster?"
Hannah: "YES!"
Me (at the same time): "NO, we don't do that!"
Hot Topic Dude: "What do you have against hipsters and Indies!?"
Me: "Hipsters and Indies are completely different"
Hot Topic Dude: "Yeah, you're right, hipsters try to hard."

Me: "Knock knock, who's there? Someone wearing sunglasses indoors. Someone wearing sunglasses indoors who? Looks stupid."

Hannah: "You can try to burn me down like I'm made of gas, like I'm made of... LIGHTER FLUID."




And now the good day has ended because my sister is a selfish bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment