Lord,

Hey, it's me. You always tell me that I need to love other people, and I do love some of them, but all of them? How am I supposed to love everyone? Love is your greatest commandment and it's definitely one of the hardest to keep. You love everyone, unconditionally, no matter what wrong they do, no matter how evil they may be, and I can't even love the few frustrating people I'm around. I think mean thoughts about people, even if I don't verbalize them. Some people make it look easy, to love everyone. They go about their week without getting angry or annoyed or frustrated with anyone and I cannot understand it. You created us all with different personalities, but why can't one aspect of my personality make it easier for me to love people. I just wish that it wasn't so hard for me. I love you, and I know you love me, so please help me live out one of your greatest commandments and love people.

No comments:

Post a Comment