Denny's trips

Whether you believe it or not, our Denny's trips continue to teach me something every time we have one. Last night there was a woman who came up to us and sat down and started talking to us. The first thing she asked us was if we went to church, eventually in the conversation she brought up the fact that her friends that she was with are lesbians. This didn't faze me at all. Apparently it bothered some other people who were with us, which in turn bothered me. Sometimes it is hard for me to understand the ignorance of people and that they were raised differently than I was.

Also, the time before last night that we went we found out that the "all you can eat" pancakes are not actually all you can eat, you can only get eight, therefore, last night Alyssa dubbed them the all you can eight pancakes. Bahahahaha! I have fantastic friends.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment