can we prolong this eve

I hate writing papers. I would have have ten tests than one paper. This is me procrastinating.

But now for something better, I will tell you the best drink to get when you go to a coffee shop and hate coffee: Chai latte with vanilla soy milk and white mocha flavor with no foam, extra hot.  Try this and I promise you will fall in love with a drink if that is possible.

We get out of school in less than two weeks. Technically I could be done by Monday night. Although I am ready for a short break, I am not ready for the extended break that is about to occur. I feel like I have just started this semester, not that it is coming to a conclusion. This school year was so great. I was stretched emotionally, intellectually, socially,and physically. I made new friends and grew in old friendships. I feel like although I learned a lot from my professors, I might have learned even more from my peers. This summer I know I will continue to grow, but I am going to have a hard time letting go of this school year. If you are reading this, and you have been with me throughout the year, I want to say thank you. Whether your role in my life has been big or small, I really appreciate you and the impact you have had on me. I have quite a few friends leaving at the end of next week and not coming back to school, and it's really sad, but I'm trying to get over. Things will not be the same next year. I just need to remember this: that change happens and you cannot stop it, but it is up to you to decide whether that change will be positive or negative.

Anyway, now that I've got my ramblings out I should get back to this paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment