Earlier in the year when I began to think about what I wanted to do this summer, I wasn't exactly sure what I should do. I prayed a lot about it and still it seemed unclear to me what God wanted me to do. Then, things started to fall in place so that I could stay in Spring Arbor over the summer. I ended up getting a part time nannying job, along with four or so other random fill in jobs.

I didn't even think about the possibility of learning a lot through working this summer which is a naive thought.  I have only been working for two weeks, but I have been learning so much, about kids, and teaching, parenting, and just life in general. Some of the struggles that the family is going through is showing me a lot. I can only hope to learn so much more than I already have this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment