I actually really like most of Taylor Swift's music

I find it really easy to relate to.

 Dear John- Dear Jon, you paint me a blue sky and go back and turn it into rain?

White Horse- My mistake, I didn't know to be in love you had to fight to have the upper hand.

Better Than Revenge- Soon she's gonna find stealing other people's toys on the playground won't make you many friends

Breathe-You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand, and I can't breathe without you but I have to.

Tell Me Why- You could write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day

You're Not Sorry- Could've loved you all my life if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold

Forever & Always- I was there when you said forever and always you didn't mean it baby. Did you forget everything?

Back to December- It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you. I miss your tanned skin, your sweet smile.

Last Kiss-Never thought we'd have a last kiss, never imagined we'd end like this. I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep and I'll feel you forget me like I use to feel you breathe and I'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are. I never planned on you changing your mind.


and there you have it folks, my thoughts in the language of Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment