you know those moments that are always shown in movies,

that every teenager is supposed to have?

I feel like I have a ton of great memories like that.

I feel very reminiscent right now so I will tell one of them, maybe I should right a book full of the short stories of my high school years haha.

Last summer my dad ran for state representative and almost every weekend my friends and I would walk in parades with my dad and hand out "reading material" as they called it. So one very hot day in the middle of July we were all on the way to a parade, all of my friends were riding in the car with me driving. We were listening to my ipod with all of the windows rolled down and an upbeat song came on. We proceeded to make up motions to the chorus and we each had our own air instruments that we were playing. Now here is the memory I have; picture seven teenagers in car, all the windows rolled down, belting out a song at the top of their lungs, while each playing their perspective air instruments. I miss moments like this.

more to follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment