tonight,

I was having a short conversation with my friend about people's thoughts on gay/lesbian people. He was telling me about how his parents think it's a sin and that it's a choice, but he believes that isn't true. I have never judged any of my gay friends, but I never really knew where I stood on my beliefs about homosexuality. I wasn't sure whether it is a sin, or a choice or whatever there is to think about, but our conversation today made me realize something. He said that it isn't her right to judge him, and if it's anyone's it's God's. That is when I realized that I don't need to decide how I feel about it, because it isn't my place to. I have never told anyone it is wrong to be gay and it isn't my place to, honestly, I have never really viewed my gay friends differently. My friends are my friends, and I don't really care who they date haha. That's about it for tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment