the meaning behind the name.

This is it. Hallelujah this is life, this is the day that the Lord has made! Today, and everyday I will be joyful because I am blessed with the air that God gave me. There is sunshine in the sky today, and it is beautiful; yesterday there were thunderstorms and lightening and it was beautiful; some days there are just cloudy skies and they are beautiful. Whatever I do I have to remember to be joyful through it because I am alive, breathing, and free.

This is it, this is life. This is the only one you have. There are no do-overs just like it should be. Don't regret the past. Love the present. Don't waste today saying tomorrow. Today may not be ideal for you, but it doesn't matter, get past it and make it great. You are so blessed, embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment