my school year in pictures...

Midnight Bowling

First all nighter of the year 

Arbor games

Although we were opponents, we are still the best of friends

Roomies

That t-shirt is the best birthday present I have ever gotten

Double birthday party

I'm getting old seems like just yesterday I was 93

Homecoming

City and Colour

Great concert at the best venue

A Thanksgiving treat, Matt comes home!

The Tubbs

Tessa decided to join the family at Thanksgiving

We hardly even planned this

The best, most comfortable grandpa sweaters

80's skate

Karol and the likes

State game woooh

New Years

You know it's a party when there's a balloon

and crowd surfing

Ski season

The day we met Charlie

Yeah that's right, Christmas morn in our onesies, be jealous

Because we don't have enough family pictures

Dress up poker

Just Dance, j-term's favorite pastime 


Getting ready to take a road trip

An epic night of sledding

Some of my favorite people on Sunday night game night


When Andi stuffed a pancake in her cheeks

The night I became part of sisterhood

The dogs

...

Band pictures

These are a few of my favorite things

Shopping for Adam's birthday present

In our own birthday presents

Because we both have an obsession with tye dye

Her first Dorito taco

In Pigeon

Chris Brown played bass like a boss

Because we can

Colorado

Lip Sync

Real Smiles

Because our faces were on the big screen

The Rocket Summer. I touched his shoe

Ahh Dennys

I whip my cat back and forth

Easter Break with Alyssa's family

Random trip to Lansing

The Team

What a stunning gal

The Gang minus Grant... again

Our first picture 
C-H-I-C-A-G-O
Bubble tea in China Town



The Crew

The last night at Denny's and our new waitress Samm

Trying to win at Jeopardy 

The people who overtook my home


and that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment