not being at school

Makes me feel so lonely. And like I'm wasting away my life, eh. I haven't done anything significant since I got home. I wish I had enough money to get gas to go travel and see some people that I haven't in a while, but instead I'm stuck here with nothing to do, and no one to talk to because everyone is out of the house during the day besides me and everyone else in the world is out doing their own thing.

But anyway enough with the whining. I did spend some time today planning my trip to Chicago next weekend. I am so pumped, it is going to be a crazy adventure. Plus it is making Stephanie get out of her comfort zone and do something semi-spontaneous. If you know of anything great and cheap to do in Chicago let meh know I would love to hear it.

And that's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment