Euchre

So.

My entire high school career and college career until now, I have been resisting the pull of all my fellow Michiganders telling me to learn how to play euchre. Every time I said no to someone trying to teach me, because I knew how addicted to it people can become. So Sunday night when I said yes to learning, I don't know what I was thinking. I learned and I love it. LOVE it. Oh no.

It doesn't help that I've won three out of the four games I've ever played. Usually I never win games. I had the same partner every time, Alex. Our strategy was to come up with a sneaky team name. The team name is "the nothing winners". How is it sneaky you ask? Because when we're losing we use our full team name; when we are winning we use our nickname "the winners". Sneaky sneaky isn't it?

Well that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment